Buggy TLC is an international company serving the rapidly growing Ridesharing industry. With operations in New York (Brooklyn), Mexico, and Pakistan and an expected vehicle fleet in excess of 10,000. Buggy is experiencing hyper-growth and is looking for a staff accountant who can utilize best practices in providing management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements. It is also important that this person be willing to go the extra mile for the team, the company, and themselves. This person must be passionate about their work and career-oriented.
• Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
• Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
• Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports, verifying information.
• Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files, reconciling accounts.
• Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
• Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures, recommending changes with a focus on automation.
• Resolves accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
• Assists with year-end financial audits and other audit-related requests.
• Prepares and maintains bank reconciliations.
• Collaborates on ad hoc reports and analysis.
• Two (2) years with accounting experience
• Reporting Skills
• Time Management
• Attention to Detail
• Excel Proficiency (Pivot Tables, V-lookups, etc.), Familiarity with ERP Software
• Strong Verbal & Written Communication
• General Math Skills
Salary: $60,000-70,000; based on experience.
Plus $1000 Sign-on Bonus after 90 days of employment