Our dynamic and rapidly growing Brooklyn-based rental company is looking for a Project Manager to help us execute the process and structure of a variety of projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. We currently partner with various rental platforms (Uber, Lyft, Via, Turo, Getaround, etc.) and are increasing in fleet size. We’re looking for a creative, hardworking, and self-motivated manager who is experienced with the necessary skills to take on projects and see them through. As a project manager, we’re looking for you to be the bridge between drivers and the implementation of the new project.
- Managing new projects from start to finish. This includes discussing concepts with the executive management team, overseeing the initial setup, and following up with projects
- Adapt to existing projects and develop new project plans.
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to clients, technology, and other team members at designated milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Reporting costs and budgeting projects accordingly.
- Communicating well with the VP of Operations and COO in order to properly execute projects
- Proficiency in Google Suite, specifically Excel, as well as general computer skills.
- Analyzing project feasibility and assessing work requirements to meet specific deadlines.
- Managing quality control to meet company standards.
- Problem-solving abilities and creativity are a must.
- Team player that works well with others and can easily adapt to constantly changing and dynamic environments
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused with the ability to work independently
- Ability to positively influence change and maintain a positive change management environment
Perform any other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- At least two (2) years’ work experience as a project manager or related role
- Previous experience with rental car-related field and call center a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interface with different levels of employees, professional contacts, and vendors.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to obtain and analyze data and processes
- Strong organizational and investigative skills, with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to travel interstate occasionally
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs- Excel, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, etc.
- Understanding of confidentiality and objectivity
- Ability to interpret policies and manage situations in which a policy may be ambiguous
- Working cooperatively with co-workers and management towards common goals
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future