At Buggy, we believe our employees are our greatest asset, as such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. Buggy is looking for qualified and driven individuals to join an exciting new venture in our rental company. We currently partner with various car-sharing platforms (Turo, Getaround, etc.) in multiple locations that are increasing in fleet size. We’re looking for a creative, hardworking, and self-motivated candidate who is experienced with the necessary skills to start on the ground floor of this exciting opportunity. This includes upkeeping the vehicle, contacting customers, car deliveries, documenting vehicle conditions. We are looking for a candidate who has a strong work ethic, takes initiative, yearning for growth within a start-up, has a “can-do” mentality, is willing to go the extra mile, and has the ability to problem-solve.
• Serve as a location point of contact for physical locations including requesting resources and coordinating work efforts with off-site managers
• Manage maintenance to ensure there is a plan of action based on scheduled customer demand and prioritization
• Auditing and controlling the cleanliness of the vehicles to ensure cleanliness and excellent customer service.
• Perform a damage inspection on new vehicles delivered to the location
• Managing quality control to meet company standards.
• Move and relocate cars and ensure that all vehicles contain full tanks of fuel.
• Problem-solving abilities and creativity are a must.
• Highly disciplined, self-motivated, and delivery-focused with the ability to work independently
• Ability to positively influence change and maintain a positive change management environment
• Complete assignments with a high level of accuracy and embrace challenging situations
• Be resourceful, explore your curiosity, and ask questions to seek customer-centric solutions to the problem
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
• Experience with logistics, lot management, or mechanics is a plus
• Ability to interact with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
• Must have a minimum of six months experience in customer service, leadership, or sales.
• Maintain a neat and clean appearance in adherence to company standards.
• Regularly required to stand for long periods of time
• May be subjected to weather conditions prevalent at the time
• MUST be 18 years of age or older to drive our vehicles and therefore apply