We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping, listings of available vehicles on various platforms, filing the necessary paperwork, and overseeing daily operations. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy. The office administrator ensures the smooth running of one of our company department’s offices and contributes to driving sustainable growth.
- Accountable for ensuring all field and office staff duties are fulfilled
- Accurate information gathering and assessment for recordkeeping of billing and payroll
- Assist with marketing efforts by carrying out special programs and projects in their service area.
- Maintain work facilities and update the inventory list
- Provide administrative assistance to the management team
- Perform other office tasks
- Perform data entry (including reimbursements), scan/copy documents, filing paperwork
- Communicates regularly with teammates on the status of customer accounts and requests.
- Understanding and staying informed of any changes in sales procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the direct supervisor
- Excellent interpersonal and customer support skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year’s office management and supervisory experience
- Extremely computer savvy.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
- The ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Responsible, respectful, and attentive to detail.
- Hard worker with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player
- Flexible scheduling regarding days and times
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be 18 years or older